Contact Us on 0490 057 622 | (02) 8970 4632
Super Brain program is an Occupational Therapy led intervention session designed to help people living with cognitive decline or memory problems to maintain their optimal level of function in everyday life. It is tailored to each individual’s specific needs and uses various therapies to train specific parts of the brain. The interventions that we frequently use include:
• Music, memory and sensory therapy
• Life-story telling and sharing
• Cognitive retraining
Our Super Brain program will:
• Help improve your ability to concentrate
• Provide you with strategies to help with problem solving
• Enable you to engage with others
• Promote a happier, healthier and more purposeful life.
Super Brain program could be the perfect program for you if you:
• Have been diagnosed with early onset dementia
• Have had a stroke and are having difficulty with decision making
• Are having difficulty remembering things or concentrating
At Super Rehab we want to ensure that our clients are getting the most out of our services, whether they be one-on-one or in a group. So get in touch with your co-ordinator or contact us directly to arrange a comprehensive one-on-one assessment to find the best fit for you.