Contact Us on 0490 057 622 | (02) 8970 4632
Super Rehab provides therapy at home for clients’ convenience and privacy. We are passionate about partnering with our clients in the community to deliver effective and evidence-based interventions. Super Rehab is built on innovation and outside the box thinking which consistently delivers improvement for our clients. We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of each and every client.
Help clients with physical and mental disability and support aged and elderly to participate in their daily activities and community-based activities.
Our Occupational Therapists will be able to help our clients in the following aspects:
- Functional tasks retraining (self-care, meal preparation, community access)
- Cognitive capacity assessment and cognitive retraining
- Minor home modification (grabrail in bathroom, handrail, hobless shower, ramp)
- Complex home modification (wheelchair accessible bathroom)
- Equipment prescription (cushion, wheelchair, bathroom equipment, assistive device in daily life)
- Falls prevention assessment and education at home
- Carer manual handling training
Our Physiotherapists will be able to help our clients in the following aspects:
- Physical rehabilitation after surgery (joint replacement, heart surgery, brain surgery)
- Neurological illness management (stroke, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, CMT)
- Pain management and prevention
- Exercise regimen to improve coordination, balance, ambulation, muscle strength
- Chronic disease management (cardiac or pulmonary illnesses)
- Massage, joint manipulation, and electrical stimulation
Our Exercise Physiologists will be able to help our clients in the following aspects:
- Evaluation of overall health
- Individualised exercise plan
- Management and prevention of chronic health conditions and injuries
- Accelerated recovery and return to function
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (hip / knee / other joint surgeries)
- Neuromuscular exercise therapy (multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease)
- Chronic pain and fatigue management at home
Our Dietitians will be able to help our clients in the following aspects:
- Assessment on nutritional needs
- Advice on food and nutrition information, to support people to improve their health
- Developing menus to meet a person's nutritional needs
- Individualised eating plans that consider medical conditions and personal circumstances
- Health and nutrition education programs and seminars
Our Speech Pathologist will be able to help our clients in the following aspects:
- Diagnose and treat communication disorders, including expressive and receptive language issues, speech issues (i.e. not pronouncing certain sounds), stuttering.
- Help people who has difficulty swallowing food and drink safely
Our Podiatrist will be able to help our clients in the following aspects:
- General podiatry care, including gryphotic nails, corns, callus, heel fissures and fungal toenails
- Comprehensive podiatry plan
- Annual diabetic foot neuromuscular screening; diabetic foot and footwear education
Our Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) provides a forum for our therapists working closely with our clients to discuss treatment planning and make recommendations based on best available evidence. Within MDT, we have a high standard of communication and decision-making processes to ensure the quality of client-centred care and improvement of outcomes.
STRC Programme provides individualised therapy and services to older people for up to 8 weeks in a community setting, in order to help people improve their performance in everyday tasks and remain safe at home. We are collaborating with a number of STRC programme providers to offer allied-health services tailored for each person, which may include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Dietetics etc.
Home modifications can be simple or complex based on Occupational Therapist’s recommendation and design. Our builders can complete the recommended simple home modifications, this may include but not limited to grabrails and handrails, hand-held shower hoses,internal and external ramps, and steps modification. Our builders are also qualified and experienced to complete complex modifications, such as major bathroom modification, and changes in the layout in the kitchen and bedroom.